Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mental Slavery | The Real Unbreakable Chains

WORSE THAN PHYSICAL CHAINS

Throughout history many nations have suffered a physical defeat, but that has never marked the end of a nation. But when a nation has become the victim of a psychological defeat, then that marks the end of a nation

Mental slavery is a state of mind where discerning between liberation and enslavement is twisted. Where one becomes trapped by misinformation about self and the world. So someone can claim to be conscious,

Surviving When You Have Nothing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surviving When You Have Nothing

I pray that things do not get so bad as this, but this can be very useful information for survival.

Um these guys were hoods

Comment

Perhaps they were, but can we use any of the information they and apply it to our situation? I have learned to take what is useful and discard the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
        Perhaps they were, but can we use any of the information they and apply it to our situation? I have learned to take what is useful and discard the rest.
        I can't disagree with you brother.

I personally need more concrete jungle survival stuff from you. I'm in the bricks.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiritual Evolution View Post
          I can't disagree with you brother.

I personally need more concrete jungle survival stuff from you. I'm in the bricks.
          I know I have seen some info on urban survival tactics. I saw one that was good in principle, but it would be very difficult for people of color to pull it off since we would stand out. I will see what else I can find.

Comment

I know I have seen some info on urban survival tactics. I saw one that was good in principle, but it would be very difficult for people of color to pull it off since we would stand out. I will see what else I can find.
            Would you mind posting that video here anyway? i would love to see it. Thanks

Comment

Would you mind posting that video here anyway? i would love to see it. Thanks
              Sure, my pleasure.

Comment

thanks Mike. I've seen some of these tactics before. This guy is dangerous lol

Thanks for the post brother. I really appreciate it.

Your posts have given me alot to think about.

Comment

thanks Mike. I've seen some of these tactics before. This guy is dangerous lol

Thanks for the post brother. I really appreciate it.

Your posts have given me alot to think about.
                  You are most welcome. Like you said, you are in the bricks, and i am in a cornfield. Since there are very few of us out this way, I have to think about what I need to do to get my family out of here if the majority ethnic group decides to turn on us. It's a fairly conservative out here, and there are a LOT of gun owners. I know that not all of the White people out here are like that, it's not them I am concerned about, it's the ones that would love to see this place be like it was in 1960 that I watch for.

Comment

it's the ones that would love to see this place be like it was in 1960 that I watch for.
                    They want to make 1860. I feel you on your approach. I hope we don't ever have to use this survival tactics cause that would mean stuff just got ill.

Peace Mike
                    Last edited by Spiritual Evolution; 01-06-2016, 01:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X